RENTAL AGREEMENTS & POLICIES
Check In: 4:00 pm
Check Out: 11:00 am
- You must be 21 to reserve a cabin. All guests must be 21 unless occupied by parent or guardian.
- A down payment of $50 is required. Down payments are applied towards the balance. The balance will be charged two weeks prior to your check in date. Reservations are guaranteed ONLY with a valid credit card. MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover accepted.
- Changes in arrival dates or cabin changes result in a $20 change fee.
- Rates are for first 4 adults unless otherwise specified. Additional $10 per night per Adult (13 & up).
· Exceeding maximum occupancy listed on www.deercrkretreat.com results in a $100/night charge. Overcrowding is not allowed. NO house parties are allowed. All guests must be registered.
- Exceeding Occupancy by 2 guests MAY be allowed with MGMT approval. Additional $10 guest per night regardless of age.
- 2 night minimum reservation required, 3 night minimum for high peak weekends and holidays. 4 nights for Thanksgiving
- All Cabins are pet friendly and dogs are allowed with a $50 pet fee
- Absolutely NO SMOKING inside. Failure to comply will be a $100 per day charge.
- NO tents, NO RVs and NO ATV riding around the cabin or cabin area.
- DO NOT cut down or damage ANY tree regardless of size. Minimum $500 fee for tree damage.
- Cabin rules will be placed in each cabin. Failure to comply may result in additional fees.
- Cabins are to be left tidy. Your Cabin rate includes a basic cleaning fee. Excessive cleaning fees between $25-$100 may apply (or the actual cost of cleaning). All dirty dishes should be washed and put away before leaving the cabin. Refrigerator is to be emptied of all food and trash tied up and taken to outside containers.
- Failure to comply with the cleaning rules WILL result in an excessive cleaning fee between $25-$100 being charged to your credit card (or the actual cost of cleaning).
- Non-Refundable Reservation Fees of $50 are forfeit regardless of notice
- Minimum 14-day notice required on cancellations (check-in time).
- Cancellation within 14 days of arrival date forfeit 1 Night stay. Cancellation within 48 hours forfeit 100% of reservation.
- All cancellations require a direct confirmation (speaking to a reservationist).
- NO cancellations accepted by email or voicemail messages. You must speak to a reservationist to cancel!
- Cancellation within 48hrs of arrival date (posted check-in time) considered “NO Show” and charged 100%.
- No changes in reservations are allowed within 14 days of arrival. Dates can not be changed and cabins can not be changed. *If changes are unavoidable, cancellation policies apply to current reservation.
- Inclement weather DOES NOT constitute a valid cancellation.
All outdoor activities involve certain inherent risk of injury up to an including death. It is expressly understood and agreed that neither the owner nor the management company of said premises, shall be liable for any damages or injury to guest, guest’s guests or their families or to any of their property from whatever cause arising from the occupancy or use of the premises by guest and his family and guests. It is further understood and agreed that neither the owner nor the management company shall be responsible for any personal property left by guest in the premises. In the event property of guest is left on premises, guest may request owner or owner’s agent to mail or ship property back to guest at guest’s sole expense plus additional administrative fees.